Hypermedia API Client Framework
Beckett is a convention-based framework for building Python interfaces around HTTP APIs.
- Define your API client in Python instead of a data serialization language.
- Encourages good HTTP and REST practices without being too strict.
- Resources are transformed into typed instances - no more raw dictionaries!
- Automatic URL routing for RESTful interaction to your resources.
- Hypermedia relationship links are automagically resolved into python methods.
- Supports hypermedia response formats such as JSONAPI and HAL. [IN DEV]
- Works out of the box, but each resource is completely configurable.
Beckett is stable and suitable for projects, but expect occasional updates for bug fixes.
This package was created with Cookiecutter.
We use Python Requests for talking HTTP.
Free software: ISC license